Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

They're Magically Delicious!!

Cheryl, my incredibly talented artist daughter, has been working on special "small" oil paintings during her summer break. I absolutely fell in love with her creation titled "Lucky Charms." So much so, that I simply had to have it.
There are sentimental reasons for purchasing it, but I just love the color and the imagery. The glass bowl reminds me of the type of dishes my grandparents had in their house and is rendered so beautifully.

I'm not the only one who thinks this work of art is great -- the people who make Lucky Charms thought so as well. Yesterday, they asked my daughter's permission to post the image on their Facebook page and said "If you ask us, fine art has never looked more fine... Way to go, Cheryl!"

I'm one proud mama, and also the proud owner of a really nice work of art. A win-win anyway you look at it.